What questions does a dentist usually ask?
- How can I improve my smile?
- What should my oral hygiene regimen be?
- How often should I have a dental exam and cleaning?
- How can I keep my teeth whiter?
- Do I have any dental health conditions I should know about?
- Do I need any dental treatments?
What should I not tell my dentist?
- “That is expensive.”
- Talking about another patient.
- “You should get insurance.”
- Discussing fees over the phone.
- Saying mean things.
- Displaying negative nonverbal communication.
- Having a negative attitude.
- Second-guessing the doctor.
What to know before going to a dentist?
- Confirm the Appointment. Before anything, make sure you have all the right information.
- Know What You Are Going For.
- Clean That Mouth Out.
- Don't Be Late!
- Have Your Information Ready.
- Share a Thorough Medical History.
- Be Open and Honest.